Grace Peter Charitable Trust
Your donations will help:
1. To sponsor for the education of a HIV infected/affected child for a year Rs. 5000/-
2. To provide a wheel chair to the person with multiple disabilities.Rs. 2000/-
3. To provide medical care for the person affected by HIV/AIDS Rs. 3650/-
4. To implement skill based training to the poor women and illiterate girls. Rs. 2500/-
Who we are :
- Grace Peter Charitable Trust is a conglomerate of committed individuals who formed into a group in the year of 2000A.D. to initiate development activity to reach rural areas and urban slums of Madurai East and Madurai West block of Madurai.
- Its ideal is to generate development that is socially, economically viable, culturally vibrant and relevant to the ethos and the reference area.
Grace Peter Charitable Trust is a not-for-profit and non-religious voluntary organization established by a team of committed individuals having the same vision of serving the society on 2000 AD.
To train the rural women in tailoring course and many livelihoods training to improve their family income by running evening coaching centers for backward children.
What we do:
- It promotes underprivileged and HIV/AIDS infected and affected children education and health care, women & girls health care and rights, and human rights.
- It takes care, guide and support the physically handicapped, and HIV / AIDS infected and affected people.
- Creates environmental and climate change awareness.
- It implements livelihood program for poor women.
How will your donations help :
- To sponsor for the education of a HIV infected/affected child for a year Rs. 5000/-
- To provide a wheel chair to the person with multiple disabilities Rs. 2000/-
- To provide medical care for the person affected by HIV/AIDS Rs. 3650/-
- To implement skill based training to the poor women and illiterate girls Rs. 2500/-
VISIT OUR WEBSITE