SIMPLYGIVE is a volunteer driven website staffed by a curious mix of the young and old.
You will be surprised to know that 60% of our team is Differently abled...a mix of Hearing
Impaired, Visually impaired and Cerebral Palsy, all computer savvy. We not only work for
them, but we actually work with them!
They are passionate people from different walks of life with just one passion - to help
make a difference! They bring in the experience of the old and the energies of the young
who are all drawn together by the belief that everyone has something of more, be it time,
money, or just an extra inner desire to join hands in unison for this noble cause. Wouldn’t
it be amazing if we could giveaway what we have a little more of to the people who really
need them, like the poor and the homeless.
This is the passion that makes our dream-team!
Anil A Doctorate in English, an educationist and a social
entrepreneur, is the fountainhead and idealist in SimplyGive.
Mansi A practical bundle of energy, is a
Master's in Autism from England and an expert in Disability studies, is the
driving force behind SimplyGive.
- Maj Gen RS Chhatwal ( Retd. ) Is an alumni of National Defence
Academy & IIT, Kanpur. He has been Joint Secretary in Cabinet Secretariat, GOI
& formerly Director General of AMITY UNIVERSITY, Rajasthan, is the Chairman of our
Advisory Board ensuring transparency and diligence in all we do.
- Nobin An MBA from Northampton University, UK , heads the
SimplyGive Fundraising Organisation
in Canada and is part of
the overall efforts in connecting Charities and Donors world-wide supporting causes,
particularly in Canada.
- Sonia Singh A Master's in English from EFLU, is a passionate romance novelist
and heads Social Media at SimplyGive.
- Neetu Tripathi A child guidance counselor, co-ordinates NGOs working with
children and women empowerment.
- Supriya A Master's in Law from Hasting's, is the legal brain behind
- Girija A Chartered Accountant at SimplyGive, she ensures financial systems & compliance
firmly in place.
- Shravanthi A computer graduate with a flair for English, loves to be a Content writer at SimplyGive.